Definition of Personal Information
Personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, etc., contained in the information, or information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify the specific individual.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you purchase a product or make an inquiry. When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
The personal information collected in our store is as follows
a) Your name
b) Your address
c) Telephone number
d) E-mail address
f) Shipping address information
g) Transaction history and details of transactions with our store
h) Information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above.
Use of Personal Information
1. to provide information requested by the user at the time of registration
2. to perform tasks related to the shipment of products and the processing of applications
3. To send gifts to the winners and to perform tasks related to the processing of applications.
4. To provide information on brands, products, stores, various preferential policies, events, point services, and other services (including advertising and promotional information by means of e-mail, flyers, catalogs, other booklets, and other mailings, telephone calls, etc.)
5. To conduct surveys
6. To confirm and contact customers regarding product shipment, payment, and delivery in the case of mail-order sales
7. to request surveys or make improvements related to research and development of products, marketing, customization, sales promotion, service improvement, etc.
8. for identity verification and authentication services
9. To contact you as necessary in relation to the above operations.
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without your permission except in the following cases
a) When required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or their agents in the performance of their duties as required by law.
b) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
c) When exchanging personal data with an affiliate of the company that operates this store.
In the event that the Company outsources the administration of this service, the Company may, after taking protective measures, entrust the personal information of members to the relevant outsourcing company.
In such cases, we will select a company that meets the necessary standards for the handling and management of personal information as determined by us, enter into a contract regarding the protection of personal information, and strictly manage and supervise the company. (e.g., outsourcing product delivery to a delivery company, etc.)
Safe Management of Personal Information
The service provider will take reasonable, organizational, physical, personnel, and technical measures to ensure the security of personal information received from customers, and the Shop will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and the loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Please use the contact information below to inform us of any correction or deletion of personal information received from customers. If you have registered as a user, you can also correct your personal information from the "My Page" menu on this site.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings.
Cookies are pieces of information that are sent to your browser from a server computer and stored on the hard disk of the computer you are using.
Use of SSL
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used for security purposes when entering personal information to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or tampered with.
SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification, making it safer to transmit information.
For inquiries, please contact